What Will i need to get my Real Estate License in Arizona and how long does it take to get it?

I would like to get it but dont know exactly what i will need.School wise, what exactly do i need to take. Any information will be greatly appreciated. I Will be going into Property Management but for now would like to get started with this so that i can get a job at least in an apartment complex for the time being. I need to Find a way to finish paying for College. Also how long does it take to get it?

how can i study for my real estate test or what classes should i take?

Favorite Answer

Greetings Luscious,

If it is anything like Ohio all you need to do to get your license is take a test. It costs between 100-200 bucks and is extremely hard, so if you are not a RE prodigy, I'd suggest take some classes. A good place to start would be Hondros College. I believe that there is one in Tucson AZ if I'm not mistaken. You could also spend a few weeks studying up in the library and attempt the test on your own if money is tight but again, the test is HARD.

Hope this helps,

Pryor

Source(s): www.hondros.edu

You must be 18 years old to apply for real estate license in Arizona. You must need to complete prelicensure education course of atleast 90 classroom hours. You have to pass school & state examination on the course.You will be required to disclose your date of birth & social security number.

It will take several months to get real estate license.

All the Best

Source(s): www.flaglerdev.com
  • godged

It takes time and money to get your RE license. In my state, having a PM license and a RE license are two different things. Most states have online schools available, you can look into that, this will help you prepare for the test.

Source(s): Oregon Realtor