Best Florida Resort along eastern coast?

Hey, my family is looking to go to Florida around late Febuary, we want to go somewhere on the coast between North Miami and Palm Beach, what are some of the best resorts for two adults, and a 16 year old, a 13 year old and a 9 year old? We are planning on going for about 5 days.

Favorite Answer

I would have to say the Wyndham Vacation Resorts. I have personally had many pleasant experiences there and would go again in a heart beat. There are several located in Pompano Beach, which is right in the middle of Palm Beach and Miami with easy access to all south Floridas coastal city's via A1A, US1, I95 and the Turnpike.

The Wyndham Royal Vista is located at 1110 S Ocean Blvd in the heart of Pompano beach with "a large variety of resort activities and amenities" and is a ten story structure.

The Wyndham Palm Aire is located at 2601 Palm-Aire Drive. "features four large freeform pools, hot tub, pool bar and children's pool with a water slide, fountains and wading pool; The Palms Marketplace Café an 18-hole miniature golf course; ping-pong tables and a playground. Also available are tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts" This is closer to Ft. Lauderdale and seems very family oriented

"Wyndham Santa Barbara, located just steps from Pompano Beach on South Ocean Boulevard" at 1301 S Ocean Blvd.This resort offers"more exciting adventures, go jet skiing, para sailing, windsurfing or enjoy many other on-site water activities right from the beachfront"

"Wyndham Sea Gardens is a remarkable vacation paradise, featuring a 10-story high-rise tower with ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views." This is located just north of the other resorts at

615 North Ocean Blvd

Considering these resorts are all within 20 min. of each other, you have access to the ammenities of all of them I believe. The Wyndham resorts really stand out from the others with spectacular and unique designs with limitless amenities.

Good luck with everything and have a great vacation in my home state of Florida.

Source(s): http://www.wyndham.com/locator/main.wnt Also I've lived in and around South Florida for most of my life.

The Waldorf Historia in Boca Raton