How to get rid of Internet Security 2010 (adware???)?

Hey everyone, Somehow, both of my security programs and my firewall were turned off (I have no clue how). (I have Windows XP on a compac). Something automatically downloaded on my computer. It says it is "Internet Security 2010" and claims I have several major viruses. I do not according to my other... show more Hey everyone,
Somehow, both of my security programs and my firewall were turned off (I have no clue how). (I have Windows XP on a compac). Something automatically downloaded on my computer. It says it is "Internet Security 2010" and claims I have several major viruses. I do not according to my other security programs. This Internet security 2010 just keeps popping up every few seconds with warnings and advertisements to buy their product for 49.99. It has even changed my desktop and refuses to let me change it back. My desktop says: YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED!

I have run spybot and AVG to try to find this program so I can delete it, but it isn't turning up. There is nothing listed in the add/remove program section either. I ran the microsoft malicious software tool also but it keeps closing about half way through the scan.

It is quite annoying (even though my computer doesn't seem to be at risk by it). Any ideas or advice as to how to get rid of this garbage??? Thanks in advance.