What is the most beautiful and the most ugly language? (to you?)?

In your opinion?

Personally I think German and Russian are the most beautiful, and Cantonese is the ugliest

(I know a lot of people disagree with me so I'd like to hear your opinions!)

Update:

I'm studying German, when you hear it in music *u* <33333333

And I'm Chinese, and I'd have to say Mandarin>Cantonese xD;;

Can I ask why Italian is deemed to be "sexy"? I've heard Italian songs and it didn't sound very nice to my ears lol

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I think that Italian and French are the most beautiful. I speak Cantonese, I don't think it's the ugliest,

I think Vietnamese is the ugliest.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the most beautiful and the most ugly language? (to you?)?

In your opinion?

Personally I think German and Russian are the most beautiful, and Cantonese is the ugliest

(I know a lot of people disagree with me so I&#39;d like to hear your opinions!)

Source(s): beautiful ugly language you: https://tr.im/xcbE5
  • 3 years ago

Ugliest Language

• 3 years ago

Most beautiful: Spanish and Italian

All right: British English

Ugliest: American English

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Most beautiful: Japanese, French, Swedish, Italian, Mandarin, British English.

Ugliest: Turkish, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese.

Funniest: Dutch, Cantonese, and Spanish

Coolest: German

I don't understand why people find Mandarin ugly, I speak Mandarin and I find Mandarin to be relatively pleasant sounding.

• Doreen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

German Portuguese English Romanian Chinese Italian French Spanish

• 5 years ago

Most beautiful: Italian, Greek, Japanese, French, Estonian, Lithuanian, Burmese, Cantonese. Most unattractive (but still cool): Turkish, Portuguese, Turkic such as Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Sakha, also Mongol, Korean, Russian, US English to name a few.

• 5 years ago

Most beautiful:

1.english

2.spanish

3.italian

Ugliest:

1.russian

2.chinese

4.turkish

This is my opinion,so,don't judge.

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I like most languages after i hear a song sung in them. After hearing this guy singing in spanish and this other band that sings in Japanese, i think they are both beautiful languages. Also, people with English accents sound beautiful, too.

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Icelandic is the most beautiful, for sure.

People give me an odd look for saying this, but I think that Icelandic is the most beautiful language that I've ever heard. I'm studying it right now because I want to be able to communicate in it. It's gorgeous because it's archaic- it's so close to Old Norse that it is, apparently, mutually intelligible- and it's odd because it's so harsh but so soft at the same time. Odd. I also like the way that Hebrew sounds.

I don't know about disliking any languages. I suppose that I've never been too crazy on Italian, and I have no idea why. Maybe I just don't like Italian food (though I do enjoy everything else in Italian culture). That surprises people, though.

• Jen C
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Most beautiful: French.

Ugliest: I agree with you, and I'm Cantonese myself lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.