Which name do you think best fits these people?

Some are real people and some are fictional, I'll give you four choices for each name and you pick the one you think best fits, if you'd like you can pick your own too but please pick from my choices as well...example: Girls: Age 25, black hair, blue-green eyes, pale, kind of shy, loves to swim, read,... show more Some are real people and some are fictional, I'll give you four choices for each name and you pick the one you think best fits, if you'd like you can pick your own too but please pick from my choices as well...example:

Girls:

Age 25, black hair, blue-green eyes, pale, kind of shy, loves to swim, read, and write, protective over her family, has really crappy luck.

So now I give you four names you pick one you think matches that description:

Greta (haha)
Megan
Christina
Irena

Now you may also list one you came up with on your own too but please pick from the above too.

Age 27 Short blonde hair, caucasian, blue eyes, slim up top but bigger on the bottom, low standards with guys, teacher assistant, drinker loves to be center of attention, artistic.

Cassandra/Cassie
Delia
April
Crystal

Age 24 Long sleek black hair, light brown eyes, Asian-American, very skinny almost a boys body, works at an architect firm in San Francisco, has own apartment, slightly broke but smart and ambitious.

Marigold
Gianna
Jasmine
Arabella

Boys:

Age 30 "Pretty" guy, well kept, wide smile, hilarious, witty, intelligent, homosexual guy but not overly so, works at a law firm.

Jason
Dane
Regan (and yes thats a freaking boys name not a girls)
Landon

Age 27: Messy brown hair, brown eyes, very very tall, strong featured face, muscular, athletic, a guys guy, loves video games, loves the gym, hardworker, mostly serious but has a silly side if you bring it out.

James
David
Brandon
Liam

Age 24: Blonde hair, green eyes, tan, surfer, lady's man, a bit of a womanizer, loves to go out, never stays home, weirdly enough likes to dress up and go to nicer places.

Kellan
Gavin
Lyle
Travis

Thanks :)
Update: You don't have to guess, just stuff you think FITS the people