Why does God hate some people and love others?

No matter what I do, how much I pray, how good of a person I am (I really try) I still know that god doesn't care about me. Why doesn't he???? What have I done? I feel like god has people divided into categories: those whom he favors, those whom he hates and others he just ignores. Many people from the... show more No matter what I do, how much I pray, how good of a person I am (I really try) I still know that god doesn't care about me. Why doesn't he???? What have I done?

I feel like god has people divided into categories: those whom he favors, those whom he hates and others he just ignores. Many people from the 2nd and 3rd category want to advance to the first, so they tell themselves that its THEIR fault they've upset god etc, etc (so called christians) and try to please god. But the truth is, no matter what you do, if god has you up his BIG A$$, you can bend over backwords, but it'll all be the same in the end.
Update: Please come back to my question later, I will comment here on all interesting responses
Update 2: how can you say that God doesnt favor? Don't I live on the same world as you or what? Compare US to Africa, compare helthy to sick etc...
Update 3: uncle funkenstein...I love your response, can't argue, you got a point...
Update 4: jcsaves3...yes, I could use a tissue. I can't stop crying over people like u...what do you really know of god? We are all ignorant, not just me. At least I know I'm ignorant.