Fired a bullet in my house, help!?

About 10 minutes ago i thought I heard a noise in my house. So I brought up the revolver and loaded it and accidentally discharged it in my home. There is nobody with me right now, it is nightime, and im really scared. The bullet i fired was a hollowpoint so it really made a mess of the place. It went through a... show more About 10 minutes ago i thought I heard a noise in my house. So I brought up the revolver and loaded it and accidentally discharged it in my home. There is nobody with me right now, it is nightime, and im really scared. The bullet i fired was a hollowpoint so it really made a mess of the place. It went through a hallway door, out through a wall, and through another wall outside. Please help, im just a young teenager and i am scared of what will happen to me, what if somebody reports the shot and i get into trouble? Somebody please help me!
Update: Ok, for the one who asked, I live in Pennsylvania, it is my Dad's gun, he doesnt live here anymore, my brother is out working, and my mom is halfway to Canada by now.