why do men lie about stupid things ?

im fed up of my boyfriend lying to me and wondered if anyone could tell me why men are such fools. he lies bout such stupid things or example he is out tonight with his mate and has told me he is in 1 pub when he is somewhere completely different. thing is i didnt even ask where he was he just decided to txt me random lies ?? is it just me or is this odd !!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

If you believe that men are fools, then don't have anything to do with any man! We all tell little white lies!

If a man makes a statement and there's no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong? LOL!

• 10 years ago

Whatever his actual reason for telling this particular lie, the general reason is because he is a sad prat. So why are you dating him woman? You seem at least moderately intelligent and yet you are putting up with him? Come on! Raise your standards or you are no better, in fact you are worse because you are knowingly lowering yourself!

• adacam
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

That's suspicious. People don't generally lie for no reason.

(And by the way, I don't believe that men lie any more than women do. If anything, men lie less).

• 10 years ago

maybe he wants you to feel insecure and ask these questions and make u confuse urself so he feels in control!

men are idiots

i swear a lesbians life must b so dammmmm easy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Some blokes lie as they don't like to feel controlled...

• 10 years ago

At least we lie about little pointless stuff. When women lie, it's BIG like...It's your baby!!

• 10 years ago

He lied because he was with me and didn't want you to show up and catch him

• 10 years ago

maybe he has a reason why he lied to you.dont be so over reacted..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.