why do men lie about stupid things ?

im fed up of my boyfriend lying to me and wondered if anyone could tell me why men are such fools. he lies bout such stupid things or example he is out tonight with his mate and has told me he is in 1 pub when he is somewhere completely different. thing is i didnt even ask where he was he just decided to txt me random lies ?? is it just me or is this odd !!!

Best Answer

If you believe that men are fools, then don't have anything to do with any man! We all tell little white lies!

If a man makes a statement and there's no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong? LOL!

Whatever his actual reason for telling this particular lie, the general reason is because he is a sad prat. So why are you dating him woman? You seem at least moderately intelligent and yet you are putting up with him? Come on! Raise your standards or you are no better, in fact you are worse because you are knowingly lowering yourself!

• adacam

That's suspicious. People don't generally lie for no reason.

(And by the way, I don't believe that men lie any more than women do. If anything, men lie less).

maybe he wants you to feel insecure and ask these questions and make u confuse urself so he feels in control!

men are idiots

i swear a lesbians life must b so dammmmm easy!

Some blokes lie as they don't like to feel controlled...

At least we lie about little pointless stuff. When women lie, it's BIG like...It's your baby!!

He lied because he was with me and didn't want you to show up and catch him

maybe he has a reason why he lied to you.dont be so over reacted..