Would you like to know what industry gives a lot of donations to Martha Coakley?
HERE ARE SOME OF HER TOP FUNDRAISERS:
* Thomas Boggs, Patton Boggs: Bristol-Myers Squibb
* Chuck Brain, Capitol Hill Strategies: Amgen, BIO, Merck, PhRMA
* Susan Brophy, Glover Park Group: Blue Cross, Pfizer
* Steven Champlin, Duberstein Group: AHIP, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis
* Licy Do Canto, Raben Group: Amgen
* Gerald Cassidy, Cassidy & Associates: U. Mass Memorial Health Care
* David Castagnetti, Mehlman, Vogel, Castagnetti: Abbot Labs, AHIP, Astra-Zenaca, General Electric, Humana, Merck, PhRMA.
* Steven Elmendorf, Elmendorf Strategies: Medicines Company, PhRMA, United Health
* Shannon Finley, Capitol Counsel: Amgen, Astra-Zeneca, Blue Cross, GE, PhRMA, Sanofi-Aventis.
* Heather Podesta, Heather Podesta & Partners: Cigna, Eli Lilly, HealthSouth
* Tony Podesta, Podesta Group: Amgen, GE, Merck, Novartis.
* Robert Raben, Raben Group: Amgen, GE.
Looks like they want to get her elected.
Representin' big health care companies!
- bwloboLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Would you like to know who is supporting Scott Brown.... 5 million citizens all over the nation who are giving $25.
I'd take "we the people" over big Pharma any day!!!Source(s): bwlobo
- ObamavengerLv 71 decade ago
I really didn't want to know.
- Real GritLv 41 decade ago
You don't say.