.emily. asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I get my hair like this?

http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/0000...

Also,Im talking about the waviness. Not the color :)

Thanks,

Em.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Layer it to the chin. Use the tousle me softly moose from herbal essence. Brush it before you dry it. Do not scrunch it. For bangs, use a round brush(if you have one if not it's ok) put it under and pull to the desired side of your bangs while blow drying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it depends on the natural texture of your hair. My hair is pretty straight with just a little wave in it. When I get out of the shower i spray it with a 50/50 combination of sea salt and water, scrunch it a little, and let it dry naturally. When my hair is being stubborn i sometimes use a little mousse with the salt water mix. You can also try a 1 1/2 in curling iron! Just dont make the curls too tight and shake them a little bit after you are finished. :)

• 1 decade ago

I dont know about them but to get my hair like that I braid it before i got sleep by the time i wake up its nice like that i just starighten out the ends if needed and my bangs also

• 1 decade ago

if your hair is naturally straight then just wash your hair, and let it air dry. or braid it before you go to sleep.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have my hair like that.

when straightening it, you need to twist the ends out slightly,

it looks like you're hair has more volume!

i think it looks great, better than perfectly straight hair :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.