I need help getting back home,can anyone help me?

Iv got bad health and Im living with my daughter and grandkids but she neglects my health problems.i cant find any help to get into a doctor and she wont help me.Im expected to watch my grandkids all the time and try to keep the house up (pick up after everyone ) and help with the cooking most the time but if I... show more Iv got bad health and Im living with my daughter and grandkids but she neglects my health problems.i cant find any help to get into a doctor and she wont help me.Im expected to watch my grandkids all the time and try to keep the house up (pick up after everyone ) and help with the cooking most the time but if I complain about anything like my pain or weekness I get yelled at and threatned to be put out on the street.My loving husband passed away march of 2008 and because of my struggles to make it on my own my daughter said she would bring me up here to Nabraska and take care of me but its not going that way,Im just being used and neglected.So i pray with all my might that theres some kind of organizeation that can help me get back home to Oklahoma and help me with a place to live and get me into a doctor.as is right now my prayers have also included that the Lord just take me home because I cant live like this much longer.
3 answers 3