"Printer spooler subsystem app has stopped working and has to close"!!! NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!?

So all of today my printer hasnt been working it just wouldnt print for now reason. So i did the usual check all the chords were in and reset all the systems and when i went to try and print it still wouldnt. I went into printers and saw that my printer was not there anymore so i went add printers. It then came up... show more So all of today my printer hasnt been working it just wouldnt print for now reason. So i did the usual check all the chords were in and reset all the systems and when i went to try and print it still wouldnt. I went into printers and saw that my printer was not there anymore so i went add printers. It then came up with a message about the printer spooler. So i went to the help centre and i couldnt find anything on it.

For some now when i go to print it comes up with "print spooler subsystem app has stopped working and has to close".

I went and searched all of these forums on the internet and tried all of their different options like going and restarting the print spooler which i did and turn it on but then as soon as i wanted to print it stopped working again.

I then found another place that said;
1. Go to Programs and Features in Control panel > click Turn Windows features on or off

2. click + sign of Print services

3. Select LPD and LPR.

I did that and the same error still appears....

i really need my printer working so any suggestions would be great!

And my printer is called HP Officejet Pro L7580 if that makes a difference... And i have Windows vista
1 answer 1