j boy asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Why do my hands shake?

My hands always shake its not really bad but its noticeable. I just don't know why they do it. I am healthy and fit and i don't have diabetes or anything like that. Im 18 and i have always had this thing.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • izzy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably essential tremor. It tends to run in families and is perfectly harmless.

It tends to be worse when people are tired or stressed.

Speak to your doctor if you are really troubled by it. There are drugs that can help but they, of course, all have side effects.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Could be "Essential Tremor" I got it, very annoying when drinking from a full glass at a restaurant/bar.

• 1 decade ago

if you masturbate alot ur hands will shake. or if u don't work out much then u suddenly pick up weights ur hands will start shake till it stabilizes

• 3 years ago

lol . . . "the physique shake e book" ??? (in any case) . . . i think of i could've been freaked out lol yet i in all possibility could've stated some thing to the female lol alongside the lines of "hey, we are examining a similar e book, what section are you on? . . . what do you think of approximately ...? . . . " then perhaps she does no longer have stared see you later. dunno inspite of the undeniable fact that, i've got by no potential even been on a prepare

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i think your nervous at that particular time .(extremely happy or tensed etc.,)Try to control your mind.Drink little water if you wish and try to divert your mind from that particular situation.be happy dear.

• 1 decade ago

your a bit shy/nervous?

• 1 decade ago

You have add. You can take pills for it.

• 1 decade ago

It's AIDS

• 1 decade ago

It culd be cold...... or your nerves :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.