j boy asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Why do my hands shake?

My hands always shake its not really bad but its noticeable. I just don't know why they do it. I am healthy and fit and i don't have diabetes or anything like that. Im 18 and i have always had this thing.

• izzy
    Favorite Answer

Probably essential tremor. It tends to run in families and is perfectly harmless.

It tends to be worse when people are tired or stressed.

Speak to your doctor if you are really troubled by it. There are drugs that can help but they, of course, all have side effects.

Could be "Essential Tremor" I got it, very annoying when drinking from a full glass at a restaurant/bar.

if you masturbate alot ur hands will shake. or if u don't work out much then u suddenly pick up weights ur hands will start shake till it stabilizes

lol . . . "the physique shake e book" ??? (in any case) . . . i think of i could've been freaked out lol yet i in all possibility could've stated some thing to the female lol alongside the lines of "hey, we are examining a similar e book, what section are you on? . . . what do you think of approximately ...? . . . " then perhaps she does no longer have stared see you later. dunno inspite of the undeniable fact that, i've got by no potential even been on a prepare

• i think your nervous at that particular time .(extremely happy or tensed etc.,)Try to control your mind.Drink little water if you wish and try to divert your mind from that particular situation.be happy dear.

your a bit shy/nervous?

You have add. You can take pills for it.

It's AIDS

It culd be cold...... or your nerves :)