Update on my scan plus just to let everyone know that the doctors can be so wrong!?

I had a scan at 13 weeks and 3 days. I didn´t want to know but the doctor blurted out that its definitely 100% a boy! I stared bleeding on Saturday and the doctor told me that I had bad Placenta Previa and that I should be ion bed rest and no sex for the rest of my pregnancy. Well, I went for a scan yesterday... show more I had a scan at 13 weeks and 3 days. I didn´t want to know but the doctor blurted out that its definitely 100% a boy! I stared bleeding on Saturday and the doctor told me that I had bad Placenta Previa and that I should be ion bed rest and no sex for the rest of my pregnancy.

Well, I went for a scan yesterday and saw a lovely Doctor (who is actually older than me for a change!) and not only do I not have placenta previa but I am having a GIRL!

My placenta was low but only just touching the cervix and wont be a problem. I have to take it easy but I can have sex!

Has this happened to anyone else? Been told one thing by a doctor and they were wrong?
Also, Anyone told it was a boy, then a girl and it turned out to be a boy after all?

The doctor looked for 5 minutes and could definitely not see any boy parts lol!

Grandparents already have a stash of blue and the poor girl has been called Dylan James for weeks!

I have to admit that I am so thrilled he is a she tho! I really wanted a girl!
Update: At yesterdays scan I was 21 weeks 3 days! And the baby is so perfect! We are calling her Summer Rose.