Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is Lady GaGa the Madonna of our generation?

Lady GaGa, nominated for 5 Grammy Awards:

Record of the Year- Poker Face

Song of the Year- Poker Face

Album of the Year- The Fame

Best Electronic/Dance Album- The Fame

Best Dance Recording- Poker Face

how's that for talentless you bitter ignorant haters..

• Scilla
    Favorite Answer

What's so great about Lady Gaga? Apart from the outrageous wardrobe.

• blasl

She is obviously inspired by skill of Madonna and Elton John among different artists, and takes aspects of each, and pushes it merely that bit greater desirable! ;) How might desire to she neglect approximately human beings like that as quickly because it includes bobbing up her own track? She grew up in the 80's/ninety's merely like myself(i'm 31) and Madge/MJ have been dominating the charts with superb hit songs! Gaga is deliver what she grew up with to the young babies of in the present day, as they have been consumed Britney Spears and Cheryl Cole, who're void of musical skills, and merely shake there @fifty 5 to get album sales, which has made then super wealthy, yet nonetheless talentless!. while became the final time Britters sang stay? Ga Ga can sing amazingly stay, i think of she sounds greater ideal stripped lower back than her studio variations reason they are noticeably produced for the mainstream. people who say she's talentless and might't sing like vehicle track tracks in the right 40!

• fedfan

yes she is. Madonna even said she see herself in Lady Gaga.

I watched her interview and performed on Oprah show today. Oprah praised her and her music. James Cameron (director of the best movie Avatar) was also on her show today. She even complimented the two for having visuals and imagination, and having done spectacular job in their seperate fields.

She really deserve to win most or all of grammy awards that has been nominated.

Hmmmm,no no no.Lady GAGA and MAdonna have their own style.Madonna is Madonna no one can be like her.I mean she's a queen of pop, and Lady Gaga is just a new comer in the music industries and she has her own style of music.But both of them are cool.

Nope. Not even close. Lady Gaga is just another pop fad that'll eventually go out. I don't see her reign spanning out longer than the next 2 years.

Don't set yourself up for getting hurt... there are lot's of people who don't like her and that is going to really annoy you.

I think Madonna has a very strong voice, especially for her age so it'll be interesting to see how lady gaga deals with age, probably not gracefully, but madonna isn't aging gracefully either, so if you mean they both happen to um... behave... inappropriately, and sing, then probably yes.

• ?

Good Comparison

i sure hope not. i can do without 30 years of Lady Gaga.

As in the most overrated, talentless, annoying singer of our generation?

Yes.

I like to pretend this isn't my generation