This question is for girls only?

Do u all like big muscle boys like as my friend he has nice muscles just wondering u know

I like girls

Update:

Wow so many answers I decide which on will get become best answer almost all answers a good

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

muscle boys are pretty cool... lol

• 1 decade ago

Well i do like a masculine looking guy with a decent looking body BUT no i hate big muscles....Such a turn off to me, I prefer a bit of muscle mixed with a bit of cuddly :)

• 1 decade ago

I don't like big muscles. They are intimidating and meaty. I like fit, toned guys with no bulging muscles just a nice slim build.

• 1 decade ago

I like guys with decent muscles, but not too big. But huge muscles r unattractive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah it's attractive. But I think it can be over done and look unattractive... But it depends on the person, for some reason I think big arms look goofy on short guys. I have nothing against short people though, Because I am not the tallest person myself haa.

• 1 decade ago

It's not necessary for me to be attracted to a guy of course, but it's definitely a plus! It's pretty much the same as guys being attracted to women with nice bodies.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah they are but no muscle can also be really sexy.Also depends on the girl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like muscles. I don't like HUGE guys, but muscles are nice.

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't really matter what you look like physically sometimes. I happen to be quite attracted to guys who are skinny and normal looking, 'cause they're just fun to be with. Guess it's the inside that counts right?

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I agree very much w/ the person who said: muscles are never not sexy but you dont have to have them to be sexy

:D :D :D :D :D

Source(s): Yeah but i really DONT like HUGE guys!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.