Dying over bleached hair?

Okay, so i bleached my hair at home. Stupid idea, I know. No need to tell me. I did it today. My hair is sponey and the ends are breaking off. The hair is NOT falling out. I work tommorow at 5 pm pacific, i cant go to work with this orangey nasty color as its unproffesional so i want to dye it dark brown, tonight... show more Okay, so i bleached my hair at home. Stupid idea, I know. No need to tell me. I did it today. My hair is sponey and the ends are breaking off. The hair is NOT falling out. I work tommorow at 5 pm pacific, i cant go to work with this orangey nasty color as its unproffesional so i want to dye it dark brown, tonight or tommorow. Any suggestions besides dont do it? Also does anyone know an at home remody to strengthen hair, if there are any? Please.
Update: The tips are breaking off, my hair (like from the roots down) isnt falling out. I thought about using a filler and then going dark, and cant afford a salon or else i would have gone in the first place.
6 answers