Shortest time known of someone getting cancer from smokeless tobacco?

I am just wondering what is the shortest time known of when someone first started using smokeless tobacco and they then got cancer from it. I used it for 7 months and i know its not a long time ( from what ive been told) i wont have mouth cancer or any cancer related to smokeless tobacco from that short of a... show more I am just wondering what is the shortest time known of when someone first started using smokeless tobacco and they then got cancer from it. I used it for 7 months and i know its not a long time ( from what ive been told) i wont have mouth cancer or any cancer related to smokeless tobacco from that short of a duration. So im curious to see what is the shortest time someone has gotten it. Shortest ive heard of is 6 years. Im also 19 if that makes some kind of difference to being prone to it. thanks.