Who hates Lois Griffin?

I hate her, she always is UGH I JUST HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

God, she annoys me. Not only is she a complete ***** in the new episodes of Family Guy (watch Brian's Got a Brand New Bag), she's such a hypocrite!

Like when Lois married Brian after Peter got lost at sea, and I can accept that much, but she cheated on BRIAN when he came back! After he helped the family when Peter got lost! I know everything worked out in the end, but sheesh!

And the episode, You May Now Kiss... the Guy Who Receives, she totally changed her mind about gay marriage. If she could only stick with one choice , preferrablly the one about accepting it, I'd like her a little bit more.

Plus she can be as easily influenced as a teenage girl. What the hell? Isn't she a forty year old mother to three kids, whom she can't raise right?

And that voice of hers? It sounds like she has nasal congestion!

Whew... Glad I got the off my chest. I feel like Quagmire after he told off Brian from the episode, Jerome is the New Black...

-The Author

Source(s): No real video for this, but it's the audio for the explanation of why Qugamire hates Brian. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HAqvljGsKA&feature...
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I am here I just asked the same question. She is annoying always re-states that obvious and then she's going to cheat on Peter. She wants to act like she's the brightest crayon in the box and put Peter down but in reality she's crap. UGG I just hate her too

• 4 years ago

Lois raped a teen man.

• 1 decade ago

Stewie Griffin, of course. Actually, I didn't like her voice in the earlier episodes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't personality hate her but I do find her annoying. I don't really like when she has to go through long lectures >.> I find her having a boring at some times

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, they have a fat 13 yr old (probably retarded) son, a daughter whose treated like a dog, a TALKING dog, and an evil 1 yr old (gay) son....oh...i forgot the ACTUALLY retarded Peter...

Lois is probably the most normal...oh and as the other guy said...its just a cartoon

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shut up, Meg.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shes annoying

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

her voice annoys me and her big nose

• 1 decade ago

yes

she has ANNOYING VOICE

i mean the women who voices her

yeaah

alex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.