CBB:- So Katie has dumped Alex for Jermaine Defoe.Could it be the cellotape on his nose that put her off?

Aimee Madridista:- -have you been re-instated ?

Favorite Answer

Well if Jordan don't want Alex Chris......I'll 'ave him......Blimey did I really say that, just a few weeks ago I couldn't stand the guy lol

Katie & Jermaine are supposed to have already had one 'secret date' this week and are hooking up again tomoz at that well known Serial Wag Danielle Lloyds Engagement Party......Good Luck Jordan if you want to dump Alex for Jermaine however you may find yourself being the next one dumped as Jermaine can't stay faithful to anybody for more than 5 minutes !!

1) She is the most hated woman in britain so it wouldnt make a difference

2) And 2 before alex went into the house katie gave him 7 rules he wasnt aloud to do 1st rule was not to talk about her 2nd not to talk about peter andre and 3rd was not to talk about her kids i cant remember the rest. And katie only told alex to go in there coz she heard vinnie was gunna be in there and she wanted to become an actress. But we will see (: xx

Source(s): My Knowledge xx

Katie is always looking ahead to the next big money-making deal.. This "announcement" has given her so much media coverage.. This has shown her to be the shallow lady that I always thought she was.. She is an excellent businesswoman but fails to see that her choices have big consequences with other folk's lives!!

• momof3

Do you know nanny chris Jordan is a tabloid junkie and she does not deserve alex he is a good looking bloke fit body and actual has a very soft side nice but dim but soft and she does not deserve him she would walk all over him. Alex has now found god anyway pmlrof

She will end up a lonely old woman one day, she has no respect for other peoples feelings, you would think hes a designer bag that she has got bored off and having seen a new one shes off to get that.

she would be doing him a favour, seeing alex on the show i quite like him. he seems very gullible for a guy of his age and easily manipulated by others. stephen is working on him with the religious stuff and you can imagine how jordan twists the por guy emotionally.

I hope Alex gets in there first. He'll be better without the little bit of dirt on the side.

I don't think anyone cares about her anymore...

I wouldn't be surprised if the public end up pitying Alex, she is a nasty peice of work

• If she really does do that........

She'll be the most hated woman in Britain.......

She's already hated enough cause of Pete the ****.....

But now everybody's actually starting to like Alex......

She'll be really hated!

That`s not sellotape it`s his one brain-cell coming out for a bit of company. It`s lonely being on your own.