Anonymous

Conan O' Brian vs Jay Leno?

I have been watching Letterman since the late 80's. Letterman beats them all.

But, between O' Brian and Leno, who wins as funniest?

O' Brian is funnier, IMO.

Update:

--------------------

B.Q.: How come there hasn't been a black Late Night Host since Arsenio Hall?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Conan O' Brian.

• makela
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

20 years in the past i presumed Letterman became the funniest communicate prepare host on television. i presumed Leno became between the funniest stand-up comedians of the 80's. even however they are nonetheless humorous i think of they have fallen into the comparable catch as Johnny Carson and different ageing comedians. They use the comparable tricks they used while they have been youthful. even however those tricks experience as mushy to them as old acquaintances, their predictability at last wears skinny. actual now Conan O'brien has the funniest, smartest and ultimate prepare. He enlists a experienced team of author/performers that keep his comedy sparkling. i'm confident at last the sameness gets closer him (because it does for all communicate prepare hosts) yet for now he's tops. additionally, the Max Weinberg 7 is the final band on television. they are in a position to do rock, jazz, you call it, from the 1940's as much as present day. they are loaded with character (LaBamba, Pender etc.) and are often secure in Conan's comedy bits. Paul Shaeffer's band is sturdy yet Paul is notably plenty the full character of the band. they are sturdy/ not as sturdy as Max's band. And Jay Leno's band---i'm unable to in any respect perceive any music they play. what's it with that? i be attentive to i'm old yet each each now and then the band would desire to play something identifiable to somebody over 30. Their band chief has a competent rapport with Jay yet that's so some distance because it is going. they are the weakest of all communicate prepare bands. To sum it up: Conan regulations, and so does his band.

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Letterman is a sex-crazy old man, who simply is not funny - stupid pet tricks or not. Even in the 80's this guy acted like an overgrown 13 year old. He should "get out of our yards". And Leno is another person who has everything except a sense of humor. He is not funny at all - never was. Most stand up comics you see at the small clubs or at festivals beat these two overpaid celebrities hands down.

If I have to choose, I say O'Brian is the one to keep.

• 1 decade ago

O'brian is funnier than both letterman and leno imo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Conan # 1

• 1 decade ago

I agree, I also like O' Brian.

• 1 decade ago

I love O'Brien's self-deprecating humor & his pale Irishness.

• 1 decade ago

o brain

bq-=blacks too robbing people's houses at night

• 1 decade ago

O'Brian he's hilarious, and strange at times when he dances.

• 1 decade ago

Both are horrendous sinners and will spend eternity in hell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.