Is Christina Milian black or is she Cuban American?....or what race is she?

In her movie fight to the finish she said that she was cuban american i dont know if this is true in here real life but she looks like she could have the mexican side to her......cause i dont really go for black girls but she is really hittin the spot, she's like a tanish color and thats what mexicans or puerto ricans or cubans have so i was just wondering whats really her race?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christina Milian is Cuban American. Milian was born in Jersey City, New Jersey, to Cuban parents Carmen (née Milian) and Don Flores Born Christine Flores, Milian changed her name and adopted her mother's maiden name in the hopes of landing a wider range of acting roles

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Christina Milian Biography

• 4 years ago

Christina Milian is of African and Cuban decent..... Race and Nationality are two different things. She was born is America "technically she's African American" but she also has ancestry of Cuban decent which like Puerto Ricans are mixed race anyway. Which is why Some Puerto Ricans look more African than others.... Smh.... The guy who posted this question is an idiot

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Christina Milian black or is she Cuban American?....or what race is she?

In her movie fight to the finish she said that she was cuban american i dont know if this is true in here real life but she looks like she could have the mexican side to her......cause i dont really go for black girls but she is really hittin the spot, she's like a tanish color and thats what...

Source(s): christina milian black cuban american race she: https://bitly.im/B0Fpc
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Carmen Milian

• 6 years ago

raiderd27 learn your history. dumb,dumb. Race and Nationality are not always the same. All white people are not American are they. No. So why are you confused about Black vs Cuban. All Cuban citizens are not some Spanish decent. They definately are not Mexican, two different Spanish speaking places. Cuban had a very large African slave trade. Larger than America. The African make up 92% of Cuba. Maybe thats why Christina looks the way she look. Both of her parents are Afro-Cuban. Afro means of African decent.

• 5 years ago

Afro-Cuban

• 6 years ago

Correct! And because she was born in America that makes her African American. All Americans with African decent are African Americans regardless of what they are mixed with. Why? Because they will face the same issues, prejudice and discrimination as any American with African heritage.

• 1 decade ago

yup it's true born to cuban parents

Source(s): wikapedia
    • Sonya6 years agoReport

yes. Afro- Cuban, If you are and Afro-American born in the US, then you are African American even if you have two Afro- Cuban parents. That would make Afro/African Cuban American, Cuban would be for nationality not race.

• 1 decade ago

She's Cuban American. :)

• Sonya6 years agoReport

You are dumb too. You are right about her being born to Cuban parents but not the ones you en-vision. Her parents are Afro-Cuban. Afro means of African decent, Black.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.