Fifteen year old, almost sixteen. what do you think about me owning an akita?

ive had a good amount of dog experience. im in the process of training an aggressive Labrador. the lab got out, and killed some of the owners chickens. they couldnt even take him on walks, because he would pull so hard to try to get to the chickens. well, ive been training him for 2 weeks now, and hes doing... show more ive had a good amount of dog experience. im in the process of training an aggressive Labrador. the lab got out, and killed some of the owners chickens. they couldnt even take him on walks, because he would pull so hard to try to get to the chickens. well, ive been training him for 2 weeks now, and hes doing amazingly well. i can walk him right past chickens and he does fine. ive worked alot on his aggression towards other animals, and worked on his behavior problems. he obeys me better then his owners. and they had taken him to training classes, doggy boot camp, stuff like that. nothing worked.

like i said im fifteen almost sixteen, and im home schooled. i dont have many friends, and i dont intend to go to college. im going to become a dog behaviorist. ive talked extensively about what type of dog i should get with my mom, and what she would be comfortable with. she said that it dosent really matter to her, and she trusts me with an aggressive/primitive breed. so here i am. im looking into akitas, and the more i read, the more i like them.

i know my world will have to revolve around this dog, but i dont have many friends, and im not going to college. and the job i want has to do with dogs.

AND i know i asked a question similar to this, but that was late at night. and i think i can get more answers now. please dont complain about me posting it again, because its already been done. and i want more opinions.

so, what do you think?

oh, and some people were making comments about how i should wait until i can physically control it. well, im 6.4, work out every day, and do extensive martial arts training (krav maga) and i can over power most grown men, so thats not a problem.

im doing extensive research on them, and im reading a 1500 page book on dog psychology right now.

and, if you think its a bad idea, perhaps you can suggest another breed for me? i want a larger breed, who would be willing to protect my property if need

(why cant i protect my own property?) i can, but i would like to know theres someone with me.

thanks so much for your advice

(lol it suggested i put this in the finance area)