i am not able to log into to ymail account?

Hi i remember my password and yahoo email id very well but still not able to log in. when i give forgot password / any other option they ask for yahoo id and make me enter a code after that i get a message saying we'll help you sign into yahoo...no response after that what do i do ???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I can see you are having big problems you should get in touch

with Yahoo either by email or by telephone

I'm sure they will help.

accounts (security)email

account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Address for Yahoo London

Yahoo! UK Ltd

125, Shaftsbury Avenue,

London.

WC2H 8AD.

tel 1-408-349-1572

Yahoo! Inc.

701 First Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Tel: (408) 349-3300

Fax: (408) 349-3301

Good luck.

Jes***

• 10 years ago

Sorry i too don't have the answer but facing the exact problem since 15 jan 2010!!!

i hit the "forgot password link" then they ask me my id and ask me to enter a captcha !!!! now even if i enter the CORRECT captcha ( i'm sure i'm entering the correct captcha), and hit the "next" button , nothing happens ( the page refreshes and another captcha is displayed, it doesn't even say that the captcha entered is wrong or does not give any other messages , it's just the same old page with just another captcha)....

now my problem doesn't end !!! i some how using other links i did reset my password , but the new password too doesn't seem to work !!!!!!! even after resetting my password i 'm not able to log-in !!!!

( sorry for the long msg)!!!!

• 10 years ago

Please try to refresh the page. If still you're getting an error create an account once again with different password.

• 10 years ago

hi,

enter your full email address. even i had the same problem. after entering the email address i can login into my account.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.