Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

《Johnny English問題》?????

我想知Johnny English的故事講咩(英文)??

同回答以下問題關於《Johnny English》

1.Do you think it is a good idea to recommend this book to your classmates?Why or why not?

2.What do you know about the time when the story took place?

3.If you were to send a present to a character in the story,what would it be and why do you think it would be a good present?

4.If you were to give some suggestions to the main character in the story,what would you say to him or her?

5.Tell me something about the character you dislike most in the story.

6.If you were the writer of the story,how would you like the story to end?

7.Tell me something about your most memorable part of the story?

故事要簡短

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.Do you think it is a good idea to recommend this book to your classmates?Why or why not? I think it is a good idea to recommend this book to my classmates because it is a comedy. It can make them laugh and have some fun moments while enjoying the book.

2.What do you know about the time when the story took place? I think it’s the 19th Century in England .

3.If you were to send a present to a character in the story,what would it be and why do you think it would be a good present? I would send him a digitalized little watch which contains a bomb. The bomb will explode if he is being attacked, and the explosive will only go to the enemies. I will also send him a bullet proof jacket in case someone wants to kill him.

4.If you were to give some suggestions to the main character in the story,what would you say to him or her? I would ask him to do more exercise to become a real James Bond. His skills are not enough to deal with the enemies obviously. He has to be trained on special skills about physical activity.

5.Tell me something about the character you dislike most in the story. The only thing I dislike about Johnny English is he never take things in a serious manner.

6.If you were the writer of the story,how would you like the story to end? I would tell him into a James Bond of Jack of all Trades.

7.Tell me something about your most memorable part of the story? I remember the most about the story is he is a real James Bond, and how he attacks the enemies in an efficient way. But the next scene is he just snore which means he is only dreaming.

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info

祝您好運!