Julie asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Trying to find this Jackie Chan film?

I had watched a Jackie Chan film. I want to know what it is but there is so many of his films I wouldn't be able to know. In the film, Jackie seems to be a servant of some sort. Then there is an old man which he lets sleeps in his bed, while he sleeps on the floor. I remember the old man saw how cold he looked and gave him the blanket. I remember that maybe..the old man was trying to teach him kung fu. I don't remember much but the scene was really touching which made me want to watch the whole thing.

Favorite Answer

There is NO "Drunken Master 3" - 2, yes. 3, no.

That said, it does sound like the original "Drunken Master" from 1978. There are a bunch of scenes of a young Jackie training with an older, bearded master - balancing heavy buckets of water, trying to best the old man, etc.

go to imb.com and search jackie chan movies that may work

drunken master 3