Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Julie asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Trying to find this Jackie Chan film?

I had watched a Jackie Chan film. I want to know what it is but there is so many of his films I wouldn't be able to know. In the film, Jackie seems to be a servant of some sort. Then there is an old man which he lets sleeps in his bed, while he sleeps on the floor. I remember the old man saw how cold he looked and gave him the blanket. I remember that maybe..the old man was trying to teach him kung fu. I don't remember much but the scene was really touching which made me want to watch the whole thing.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is NO "Drunken Master 3" - 2, yes. 3, no.

That said, it does sound like the original "Drunken Master" from 1978. There are a bunch of scenes of a young Jackie training with an older, bearded master - balancing heavy buckets of water, trying to best the old man, etc.

• 1 decade ago

go to imb.com and search jackie chan movies that may work

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

drunken master 3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.