How should I answer a summons from civil court for credit card debt? NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!?

I live in Ohio and just recently, well not exactly, I was not home so my mother had signed for a summons from my local court. In it, it says that I am being sued by Capital One. I am to answer it by sending a copy of my answer to both Capital One's attorney (Morgan & Pottinger PSC) as well filed with the... show more I live in Ohio and just recently, well not exactly, I was not home so my mother had signed for a summons from my local court. In it, it says that I am being sued by Capital One. I am to answer it by sending a copy of my answer to both Capital One's attorney (Morgan & Pottinger PSC) as well filed with the courts. The complaint is for $1,162.57, but then it says "there is currently due and owing..,plus accrued but unpaid interest at the rate of 29.2% per annum from March 14, 2007. As of December 15, 2009, the total due and owing...is $2,099.08." That is the amount they want. It was submitted to the courts by the attorney, who apparently is a debt collector. There is an affidavit from November 9, 2009 attached mentioning Capital One's books and records. I just received this summons last week. I went online to the court website to look up my case number. There it says that Capital One requested the summons but everything is from Morgan & Pottinger in the summons. Capital One is listed as the party, but M&P is listed as the party address.

I don't deny that this is in fact my debt, but I am going to school part time now, only work part time only to mid-April until I leave the country in May for 2 years for graduate school. I have maybe $50 in my savings account now and about the same in checking. I do not own any property or the like. I would really appreciate any help from anyone out there. Thank you. Oh my aunt is a lawyer, do I need to get her involved?