Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 10 years ago

Should I wear denim blue jean pants or a denim skirt for our second wedding?

Me and my husband are planning a second wedding for 2011. We're going for denim, white button down shirts, and casual foot wear (not tennis shoes). I'm not sure if I should wear a denim skirt or blue jeans. Should I wear denim blue jean pants or a denim skirt for our second wedding? Our second wedding is happening Memorial day weekend of 2011. No guests, or family will be invited, nor will there be a formal reception. Please no rude answers, thank you.

Best Answer

It's your wedding, do what you want! Who cares what anyone else says. Go for what you feel more comfortable and more beautiful in!

Good Luck

Is this just a vow renewal between the two of you? You seem to grasp the concept very well! I'd go with the skirt. If you wear boots a nice pair or ropers or the Ariat shoes would be cute.

• hoyer

it rather is an exceptionally stable theory for a marriage! i think of (in my opinion) you may desire to choose for blue skinny denims with white heeled shoes/wedges. it is in simple terms my opinion inspite of the undeniable fact that. stable success on your wedding ceremony!

Try maxi dresses with the comparative area slits those will look great on you! It doesn't matter if you have long legs or not simply strut that skirt

• Earl

I feel that skirts tend to either look kind of cheap or trashy if they are tight and short, or they can be just the ordinary jean skirts that are not necessarily sexy.

I say skirt. It a little more formal and will flow when you walk.

try dress jeans not with holes in them

wear whatever you guys plan to wear