Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 10 years ago

Should I wear denim blue jean pants or a denim skirt for our second wedding?

Me and my husband are planning a second wedding for 2011. We're going for denim, white button down shirts, and casual foot wear (not tennis shoes). I'm not sure if I should wear a denim skirt or blue jeans. Should I wear denim blue jean pants or a denim skirt for our second wedding? Our second wedding is happening Memorial day weekend of 2011. No guests, or family will be invited, nor will there be a formal reception. Please no rude answers, thank you.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

It's your wedding, do what you want! Who cares what anyone else says. Go for what you feel more comfortable and more beautiful in!

Good Luck

• 10 years ago

Is this just a vow renewal between the two of you? You seem to grasp the concept very well! I'd go with the skirt. If you wear boots a nice pair or ropers or the Ariat shoes would be cute.

• hoyer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it rather is an exceptionally stable theory for a marriage! i think of (in my opinion) you may desire to choose for blue skinny denims with white heeled shoes/wedges. it is in simple terms my opinion inspite of the undeniable fact that. stable success on your wedding ceremony!

• 3 years ago

Try maxi dresses with the comparative area slits those will look great on you! It doesn't matter if you have long legs or not simply strut that skirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Earl
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I feel that skirts tend to either look kind of cheap or trashy if they are tight and short, or they can be just the ordinary jean skirts that are not necessarily sexy.

• 10 years ago

I say skirt. It a little more formal and will flow when you walk.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

try dress jeans not with holes in them

• 10 years ago

wear whatever you guys plan to wear

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.