I keep getting a virus called Trojan horse Generic16.AACP. Anti virus cant remove without force any info?
windows goes to blue screen everytime i try to go to safe mode with networking
- The PhlebobLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Have you tried running your anti-virus in Safe Mode With Networking? That sometimes keeps malware from protecting itself.
To get into Safe Mode with Networking:
1. Log out and reboot your machine.
2. When the machine starts the reboot sequence, press the F8 key repeatedly.
3. Select Safe Mode with Networking from the resulting menu.
4. Login. If the malware has changed your password, try logging in as Administrator. By default, Administrator has no password.
5. The machine will continue booting, but the Windows desktop will look different.
6. When you're finished doing what you need to do, log out and reboot back into normal mode.
- ?Lv 61 decade ago
What antivirus software are you using?
You might be using a rogue antivirus software.
Boot to safe mode with networking, and download malwarebytes antimalware
Install it in safe mode, update it, run a full scan, and remove anything it finds.
Get a proper antivirus software like Microsoft Security Essentials
- Anonymous1 decade ago
many friends also encounter with this problem, check here to get the best answer for you.