Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 decade ago

License Plate - Is it his car?

My boyfriend (ex - i think) has a Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v 3 door hatchback, with black tints in the back three windows. the last three letters on his license plate are LRK.

Hes recently disappeared though (thats another story) and im trying my best to find out what happened to him. i was shopping in a neighbouring city a recently (3 months after his disappearance) when i spotted a car.

it was exactly the same model - Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v 3 door hatchback with the same tints and endin letters on the number plate LRK but when i ran after the car there were two white people at the front (driver and passenger) my boyfriends asian but has white mates but noone he'd trust with his car.

I just want to know is it common for a car of the same model to have the same tints and ending letters on the lisence plate. im 100% sure its his car, im not mistaken cus i had a friend double check it for me. I want to know the odds. could it actually be his car??

Im not a psycho. I;ve let him live his life however he wants. Its just depressing when a guy doesnt have the guts to tell you he wants to leave you after a perfect 15month relationship.

I don't have a problem if he wanted to leave me. I have a problem with how he did it. Just disappeared. i Just wanna know he's alive and okay so i can move on with my life

sorry about the repeated question- i made miself look like a psyco wivout the full story

arranged marriage is not an option cos his family are not ones to force and he isnt one to get pressured

• Andy W
    Favorite Answer

Sorry but you do sound like a psycho.

You have been dumped - accept it.

As to the car. Maybe he sold it, lent it, gave it away.

What does it matter.

Leave it be and move on.

A high possibility that it could be his car, A corsa sxi with tinted windows isnt exactly an uncommon car. They're popular around the boy racer scene. So tinted windows on a corsa isnt strange. Best thing you can do is speak to his family, possibly parents. That way you can get comfort in knowing whether he's passed or still living. He needs to grow some balls if he's alive, no woman/girl should be put through their partner leaving them unannounced!

I really do wish you the best of luck finding out.

Fingers Crossed for you! :)

x

Sorry but you are asking a question that no one on here will have the knowledge or the statistics to answer.

Clearly, allthough to you it was a perfect 15 month relationship, it could not have been for him. Can see you are not a stalker but you do need to move on now.

You white?

He's probably gone into an arranged marriage. Playing while he could and then his family/community expect him to marry whomever has been chosen for him. It's not you.

Leave it be.

Edit to askers additionals: If an arranged marriage isn't the case, then it's a worse outlook for you - he's simply done one and doesn't have the minerals to come clean.

So, leave it be.

• Beau R

Its entirely possible that it was a similar car. If you go back to the city, you might see it again, and be able to trace the ownership.

From your description I would think it was his car, It sounds to me that he has already moved on, and I think you should do the same,he can't be very serious about you if you have had no contact.

• Jacko

Instead of writing an essay on here , be a bit more mature and get over it !

What do Girls know about cars!

• salus

Perhaps its more sinister than you think.

yo, he dumped yo ***. \/tec!