License Plate - Is it his car?

My boyfriend (ex - i think) has a Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v 3 door hatchback, with black tints in the back three windows. the last three letters on his license plate are LRK. Hes recently disappeared though (thats another story) and im trying my best to find out what happened to him. i was shopping in a... show more My boyfriend (ex - i think) has a Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v 3 door hatchback, with black tints in the back three windows. the last three letters on his license plate are LRK.

Hes recently disappeared though (thats another story) and im trying my best to find out what happened to him. i was shopping in a neighbouring city a recently (3 months after his disappearance) when i spotted a car.

it was exactly the same model - Vauxhall Corsa Sxi 16v 3 door hatchback with the same tints and endin letters on the number plate LRK but when i ran after the car there were two white people at the front (driver and passenger) my boyfriends asian but has white mates but noone he'd trust with his car.

I just want to know is it common for a car of the same model to have the same tints and ending letters on the lisence plate. im 100% sure its his car, im not mistaken cus i had a friend double check it for me. I want to know the odds. could it actually be his car??

Im not a psycho. I;ve let him live his life however he wants. Its just depressing when a guy doesnt have the guts to tell you he wants to leave you after a perfect 15month relationship.
I don't have a problem if he wanted to leave me. I have a problem with how he did it. Just disappeared. i Just wanna know he's alive and okay so i can move on with my life
Update: sorry about the repeated question- i made miself look like a psyco wivout the full story
Update 2: arranged marriage is not an option cos his family are not ones to force and he isnt one to get pressured