fair_fun asked in PetsDogs · 10 years ago

name for a wire haired fox terrier?

Going to get a wirehair Fox terrier after losing our other 16 year old one. She was a dream and miss her greatly her name was Tinker toy. Now need a name for the new puppy we pray well be with us just as long.

Update:

Don't have her yet but planning on getting a girl.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

What about Na'Vi? Of Avatar fame? Haha I loved Avatar. And you won't have to include the hyphen :D So, Na'Vi (or Navi) for a female and something like Elvis for a male? I mean Elvis suits the contours of the Wire Fox Terrier. But if you think about it, Na'Vi doesn't. Hmm... What about Momo for a female and Elvis for a male?

• 4 years ago

If I were you, I'd name him according to his beard and foxy appearance. If you like the movie Labyrinth, you could name him Sir Didymus after the little fox who's a knight. You could also name him Albus after Albus Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series (he has a long white beard). Almost any male human name would work because these dogs have such dignified, gentlemanly little faces. Other random cute names include Freddy and Rufus.

• 10 years ago

Girls: Chloe, Mia, Tinker Bell, Bella,

Boys: Luke, Jacob, Shadow, Niki,

• 10 years ago

Sammy, Lily, Tess

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

How about Junior because you got the same breed, or sribble, but you didn't state if it's a girl or boy so I don't know an others.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

aww these dogs are adorable.

first of all, boy or girl? and what does it look like?

that plays a huge role in naming...

here are a few pretty neutral names, some for boys some for girls

Scruff(y)

Teddy

Max

Rex

Belle

Riley

Bailey

Foxy

Hap

Lily

Jack

Joe

Zoey

• gel
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Hi,

Whatever you decide to name your dog, it better be something you're comfortable both printing on veterinary forms as well as calling your dog.

Here are some great and unique choices:

http://www.mediumurl.com/?r=5208338716525100233871...

Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hi,

Check out these lists of cool and unique dog names where you might want to choose from:

http://lnk.nu/dogtime.com/rx1.html

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Normal people name their pups once they get to know their personalities, so why ask a bunch of total strangers online? YOU are the one who has to live with the dog's name for it's lifetime.

• 10 years ago

Amirah

Mattea

Pelles

Rusty

Dinora

Eldora

DEvn

Tomek

din din

pebbles

monster

dinosaur

princess

thunder

lightning

snow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.