Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

BLACKBERY 8900 -I have clicked the properties of the picture and hide the same. .How to find the same?

Blackberry 8900 pictures Unhide..I have clicked the properties of the picture and hide the same. Now i want to know how i can Unhide the picture ??

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi

Main Menu > Media > (highlight pictures) > press Blackberry button > Explore > Media Card > Blackberry > pictures > press Blackberry button > show hidden

In short, navigate to the folder where you hid the folder/file and press the Blackberry button and choose show hidden. you'll then see the hidden item in the list as a semi-transparent item. Highlight the item > press the Blackberry button >Properties > uncheck "Hidden". You can then go back and access the file as you normally would.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.