Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever used the divorce writer website?

I am seeking a divorce. The only thing I am asking is if anyone has ever used the divorce writer website. Did it work for you?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I ran into it; but, I was advised by several (3) lawyers, that they can leave things undone or not covered. So, depending on where you live...I am in Maryland, USA. ... you can go to your city court systems and ask for a Divorce packet. It will be a written explanation of how to write your divorce. I used that method and my UNCONTESTED divorce cost me $140. and that included court costs for filing the divorce and a Sheriff fee for serving a copy to my Ex.

Check what is available in your local courts...where you got married...not where you live now if different. Also, if your divorce will NOT BE UNCONTESTED...your spouse will dispute it or you have a lot of property/assets or children involved...just get a lawyer. You can easily overlook or leave things out when you write it yourself. My hubby and I shared no property, had no kids and agreed to the divorce mutually. Good luck.

1

Source(s): Make Money Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline
  • yopp

Divorce Writer

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thanks!

Source(s): divorce writer website: https://tr.im/qevAx

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avtA5

From experience I would reccomend finding a way to afford an attorney. I was going to try and do mine myself, also very straight cut, and was horribly overwhelmed. I couldn't afford an attorney either so I got a loan to pay for it. It was the smartest thing I ever did. They have so much knowledge and really know how to protect you. Also, emotionally you can't move on until the divorce is final and after being seperated for nearly a year you need to be able to move on. Mine took 30 days and I feel so free and happy now that it's in the past and I can go forward with my life.

I used it in 2014 for South Carolina and follow all of the instructions.I Got a divorce with no issues. Worked like a charm. I don t know what I would have done without this, especially since a lawyer wanted to charge me $3500.00 for an uncontested divorce that I didn t have at the time. It is up to you, but it worked great for me.

I used Texas Divorce Online when I filed for divorce in 2006 and could not afford an attorney. There was a long, but simple form to fill out. I paid online and received my documents via email, took them and filed in court and received my divorce several months later....with no hassle...it was easy!

Just make sure you do your background work on the service you want to use to ensure you are using a legitimate company.

The first thing you must know is if you want to save your marriage and if you find yourself alone in this desire, waiting for the other spouse to make the first move is the beginning of the end. Learn here https://tr.im/oQQRX

If you are looking for someone to blame or someone else to put the emotional and physical work into saving the marriage, again, it's going to fail.

I agree, I think there is just a flat fee for going through the court house. I wouldn't trust anything on the internet too much.

I have and I used it in 2012 Works just fine as long as both partys agree.