Title of ClashoftheTitans/Sinbad-like movie?

I can't remember the name of this film I saw growing up. I remember it starts out with a blind man, the main character, (who maybe has a dog?) talking to a woman. I also remember (I think this is the same movie) there being a hindu-like woman with many arms who tries to stab the man. What movie(s) am I... show more I can't remember the name of this film I saw growing up. I remember it starts out with a blind man, the main character, (who maybe has a dog?) talking to a woman. I also remember (I think this is the same movie) there being a hindu-like woman with many arms who tries to stab the man. What movie(s) am I thinking of?

I remember it was a movie like Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts, and the 7th Voyage of Sinbad, although I don't think it's any of those. I seem to remember it being in the similar style and having claymation-like special effects.

Thanks for your help!