Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think Kim Kardashian and Nicole Scherzinger look alike?

I think Kim Kardashian and Nicole look like sisters. The skin tone, facial structure dark wavy hair, and curves. I think Nicole should replace Khloe Kardashian lol. If I had to choose I'd pick Nicole she is smoldering hottt. I would tap that all night long.Kim is a lil short at 5-1 but she is sexy as hell too I like women from 5-3-5-6 Nicole is perfect 5-5. Two sexiest women on the planet. GUYS what do you think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nicole scherzinger is hottttt, but no way as hot as KIM KARDASHIAN! kim is so curvy and has such a nice booty and chest, nicole is skinny and taller, i personally like girls who are shorter and curvy. so i guess the good thing is that they look alike and each can cater to different guys tastes (tall and skinny or short and curvy).

but i'd like to tap both together all night long, hahahaha

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do you think Kim Kardashian and Nicole Scherzinger look alike?

I think Kim Kardashian and Nicole look like sisters. The skin tone, facial structure dark wavy hair, and curves. I think Nicole should replace Khloe Kardashian lol. If I had to choose I'd pick Nicole she is smoldering hottt. I would tap that all night long.Kim is a lil short at 5-1 but she is...

Source(s): kim kardashian nicole scherzinger alike: https://shortly.im/jEz12
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

a little bit. nicole scherzinger is way more talented. Kardashian is popular for being rich and a socialite.

• 7 years ago

Kim has body like an old fat moma. Nicole all the way!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You know, I never thought about that. But now that you bring it up i can see the resemblance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.