LGBT: How long did the whole "finding yourself" phase last for you?

I remember I used to identify as a gay guy......

wow.

Favorite Answer

aww I love this question! :)

I don't know why. It's probably because I don't know if I'm a lesbian or not and I'm really trying to find myself. It really is helll...I mean, I know my parents would accept me and it doesn't matter if I am gay, but I still can't come to a solid conclusion that I am. I like guys. They're hot. haha. But then I imagine myself with a girl....it's hard.

:(

But your question made me happy..haha.

Source(s): :]
  • Elle

Four long years for me! I too, identified myself as a gay guy first. Ha. At least I finally know who I am now. :)

Source(s): Me - Transsexual teenage girl

All high school, I didn't do anything but chores, study, and babysit. After it took about two weeks for me to talk to someone I'd known all my life when I finally had the opportunity, and even though I had moved in with my grandparents to manage a house I found time to spend with him and talk about me.

• dude

My first experimentation was in kindergarten with a classmate. I didn't think about it for a while, but in 4th grade I was homophobic and trying to hide feelings. Then Sophomore year I finally accepted myself.

so about 10 years

It started around the middle of my Sophomore year and lasted until around the end of my Junior year. However, I think I'm still trying to find myself so I guess about two years? :)

2 three year relationships with men, scary first girl crush, a lot of alcohol, a lot of mistakes.

But having peace now from knowing who I am - it was hard, but well worth it.

unfortunately for me I'm still in that phase. Three years and running. *sigh*

5th grade to this August.

It was like the worst thing.

But now It's just like you only live fun so lets have fun living.

it took 3 months for me to come to the conclusion i was bisexual

• uh its was my in supreme denial stage. two years. was heeelll.