Camps In PA where you go to Amusement Parks?

Im looking for a camp in PA or NJ where you go to amusement parks. Only amusement parks. Not like a do other stuff and then go, but all you do is go around to parks?

• Ella
    Favorite Answer

Hmm I had never heard of a camp that just goes to amusement parks...if someone or a group of friends want to just go around to a bunch of parks in the area then they just go themselves. Sometimes there are day trips for summer camps or schools, but they do not just go to parks and that's it (that's not the point of a camp).

Just go with a bunch of friends if you just want to go around to parks.

Since you are using the word "camp", I'm guessing it's basically a lodging facility (like a normal camp) with a daytime trip to an amusement park. I haven't heard of such a thing, but it sounds like something that might be possible somewhere close to an amusement park like Hershey, Dorney, or Six Flags Great Adventure. It would be a good way for parents to get their kids out of their hair for the weekend, but cost-conscious parents are more likely to bring their kids to an amusement park and get them out of their hair by letting the kids wait in line for the rides without them. On the other hand, there might be youth groups or something that do something like that...but that would be a local thing that I wouldn't know about.

They don't have camps like that because it doesn't make sense. You can just go to an amusement park yourself or with friends or family or whatever. Go to Hershey Park - it's the best!