What would cause pancreatic ducts and the hepatic ducts to be dilated?

after severe diarrhea, gas, pain, bloating etc. I went to a GI Dr.I had a CAT scan which showed dilated ducts. So, I had a MRCP-a type of MRI w/dye. It showed I had small stones along the dependent surface of the gallbladder and dilated hepatic ducts as well as the common bile duct. The MRCP show no evidence of... show more after severe diarrhea, gas, pain, bloating etc. I went to a GI Dr.I had a CAT scan which showed dilated ducts. So, I had a MRCP-a type of MRI w/dye. It showed I had small stones along the dependent surface of the gallbladder and dilated hepatic ducts as well as the common bile duct. The MRCP show no evidence of masses within the head of the pancreas but I do have a beign stricture of the common bile duct. The pancreatic duct is dilated from the papilla of Vater to the tail of the pancreas. I feel awful and an really fatiaged and bloated etc. The GI dr. as well as my primary dr. have absolutly no idea why this is going on or what to do. Help! Has anyone gone thru anything like this? If u know anything please let me know. Thanks!