Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is there a silent hill 2 movie not game movie?

ive seen silent hill but i want two know what happens next is there a silent hill 2 movie???

Favorite Answer

Roger Avary and Samuel Hadida were signed to the movie and that filming should begins this year after they're done with Resident Evil: Afterlife. It might be delayed though because the writer, Roger Avary, was sentenced to a year in a US prison.

In the mean time, why don't you play one of the games while you wait :)

• Merike

I had Silent Hill 1 for PS1 before the movie was ever thought about. I loved that game. I have Silent Hill 2 for Xbox..it blows. The movie was a huge disappointment for me. Seems it's based on Silent Hill games 1 and 2. The movie was so confusing even though I knew what it was about and what was going on..it was still very confusing to me. I couldn't imagine someone watching it who had never played the game. I hope if they do make another movie, that it's much better than the 1st attempt.

yea exactly what the other person said. As well, they also said that they were going to start shooting this jan (the wrap up of res 4); well at least im pretty sure there done with that movie....but ya... there going to be shooting this year, gonna be released in theaters next year in 2011 ;). Cant wait for that!!!!!!!!!!! :D