promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is there a silent hill 2 movie not game movie?

ive seen silent hill but i want two know what happens next is there a silent hill 2 movie???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Roger Avary and Samuel Hadida were signed to the movie and that filming should begins this year after they're done with Resident Evil: Afterlife. It might be delayed though because the writer, Roger Avary, was sentenced to a year in a US prison.

In the mean time, why don't you play one of the games while you wait :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Merike
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I had Silent Hill 1 for PS1 before the movie was ever thought about. I loved that game. I have Silent Hill 2 for Xbox..it blows. The movie was a huge disappointment for me. Seems it's based on Silent Hill games 1 and 2. The movie was so confusing even though I knew what it was about and what was going on..it was still very confusing to me. I couldn't imagine someone watching it who had never played the game. I hope if they do make another movie, that it's much better than the 1st attempt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea exactly what the other person said. As well, they also said that they were going to start shooting this jan (the wrap up of res 4); well at least im pretty sure there done with that movie....but ya... there going to be shooting this year, gonna be released in theaters next year in 2011 ;). Cant wait for that!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.