Baseball blueeeees... (Surveyyy :D)?

I'm a little down in the dumps, because I haven't seen a baseball game in over three weeks. Not even Little League. So, to cheer me up, I came up with this survey! :D 1) On a scale of 1-10, how ready are you for the season to get started? 2) Your favorite player shows up on your doorstep in the middle... show more I'm a little down in the dumps, because I haven't seen a baseball game in over three weeks. Not even Little League. So, to cheer me up, I came up with this survey! :D

1) On a scale of 1-10, how ready are you for the season to get started?

2) Your favorite player shows up on your doorstep in the middle of the night- what do you do?

3) Your least favorite player (who is undeniably good) comes to play for your team. Do you let bygones be bygones and accept him? Or do you still dislike him?

4) When I say 27, you think...

5) True or false: Baseball is better now than it was twenty years ago. (and why do you think so?)

6) Fill in the blank: If I didn't have ___________ during the offseason, I would ______________.

8) Sorry to change the subject, but who're you rooting for in the NFL playoffs?

9) What's your favorite part about baseball? Least favorite?

BQ: If you're an old contact of mine... How's life? :D
Update: Ahahaha... I didn't even notice I omitted question 7... Sorry, 7... :( I most sincerely apologize. xD
Great answers, everyone! :)