Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Does Oxycodone, the round white pills that say Watson 932 on them, have tylenol in them?

And if i snort them will it affect me more then swallowing them?

Favorite Answer

Yes, those pills have APAP, also known as Acetaminophen or Tylenol(just a brand name) in them.

Crushing and insufflating them will have a stronger effect for a shorter amount of time, but will not affect you more. It's also not a great idea, because of the APAP, but not a terrible one either. If you're planning on using these non-medically, I don't think it's legal for me to encourage it, so instead I will tell you that taking a high dosage of pills with APAP in them is not a good idea, and you should look up cold water extraction (CWE).

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): oxycodone white pills watson 932 tylenol them: https://tr.im/5HAWd

Hi, I dont know if they contain Tylenol, But You shouldn't snort them.

You should only take them whole .

Hope this Helps

John

Source(s): Studying Medecine in Ireland
  • blow em man... yeah they have ****** tylenol in em but if you blow em you'll feel it quicker and more... orally unless you chew em then your lookin to not feel em so mucha nd they'll take longer to break up so the pill will spread out over longer period of time... expect your nose to plug up after a few of em though... drop some water on your fingers and blow that too... wont hurt... just clear out you nose so you can continue your quest... haha... btw... check out the pic i have up... haha...