Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Does the Word of God teach that legalizing sin in a particular family city state, or county?

WILL BRING THE SAME JUDGMENT UPON WHOEVER AGREE, HELP, PROMOTE, TAKE PLEASURE, IN THEM WHO DO THE SIN? (same sex marriage, gays rights, abortion)

..."I would have you be wise to discern that which is good (harmless) and simple (subtle) concerning evil" says the LORD

Why can't two men or two woman just do their own thing without making us legalize sinfulness?

Who is really behind the legalization?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We see the whole nation of Israel come under judgment when someone hid a wedge of gold , we see that the soul that sins will die.

We see the children bearing the sins of the father, in respect to thee sins the children may learn from their father, Ezekiel states this word rightly dividing what many took it to mean, the whole chapter 18, Duet 5: 9 visiting the iniquities of the fathers unto the third and fourth generations of them who hate me. Well then to them who hate me, seems to me like a key word, it is a key word

God has said that He would visit the sins of the people unto future generations, that the people began this proverb, the children's teeth are set on edge because the fathers have eaten sour grapes.

It is not seemingly to think that if your father sinned in lifestyle, and then you chose to live unto God and you were in the generation in which God would visit the iniquity of your forefather and you are punished for the iniquities of the father who disobeyed God.

How easy and subtle the mind of Satan using the word of God to pervert the mind of the LORD upon them who have not the Spirit through which to discernment comes, te te te te te

sincerely the truth edwah z j

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

My acceptable ten international places: a million) New Zealand 2) Australia 3) Antarctica 4) Japan 5) Italy 6) Russia 7) Greece 8) Hungry 9) Greenland 10) Scotland acceptable ten cities+states a million) Las Vegas 2) long island 3) Miami 4) Chicago 5) Cairo 6) Budapest 7) Athens 8) Moscow 9) London 10) Beijing acceptable 6 places: a million) Niagara Falls 2) Stonehenge 3) Mount Everest 4) The Colosseum 5) Diving in the Grt. Barrier Reef! 6) The Grand Canyon

• CJ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If you are correct, then you have to include legalizing ADULTERY in with your list.

The Ten Commandments say not to commit ADULTERY.

Jesus says that getting a divorce and then re-marrying is ADULTERY. Anyone who has divorced and married another stands accused by Jesus and guilty of ADULTERY. Anyone who continues to live with that second person is living in sin and unrepentant.

Therefore, ye shameless hypocrites, legalizing the sin of adultery (which has already been done) will also rain down the Judgement of God upon you in equal portion to the other sins. More actually, since Jesus never said a word about homosexuality, but was clear about ADULTERY.

Source: Mark 10:11-12 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Observing only the parts of the Bible you find convenient will get you to hell as swiftly as if you were an ax murderer.

• 1 decade ago

They didnt have same sex marriage, gays rights, and abortion

when the bible was written

so how could the bible say that they are sins

the bible doesn't say that gays can not have equal rights

the only mention is that sodomy is an "abomination" (which does not mean sin) but distasteful

Leviticus 20:13 (New King James Version)

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

It doesnt mention who will put these people to death

also it doesn't mention two women

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Demi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What is a "sin" in your faith is not a "sin" in mine. What you do to those you feel are living in a sinful manner in your denial of their right to make medical decisions for one another, carry each other on medical insurance as a family, make medical decisions for each other's legal children (who are part of that family) and denying them the tax and social benefits of any other committed couple is actually considered extremely dishonorable behavior in my faith - the closest thing we have to sin.

So, who is behind the fight to stop legalization? People who lack honor and who try to enforce their bigoted view of "family" on everyone else.

I'd rather be labeled a "sinner" for asking that no one else be subjected to your own personal faith and its laws, especially since according to your faith we are ALL sinners anyway, than be labeled someone who lacks Honor - something that carries serious repercussions in my faith. People who actively seek to negatively impact others, people such as yourself, definitely lack honor.

Source(s): Nordic Heathen
  • 1 decade ago

"Why can't two men or two woman just do their own thing without making us legalize sinfulness?"

They want the benefits of social security, insurance, etc. that only a surviving spouse can get.

• 1 decade ago

I believe this principle is all through the Bible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.