Georgia beat Georgia Tech - GT Beat Duke - Are My Bulldogs Better Than Duke .....?

I'm just having fun. I seriously don't think this but you know how some people think that just because a very good team is beaten by a lower ranked team who lost to a team un-ranked it somehow makes the un-ranked team better than all of them. Question : Is your team any good this year? (NBA or... show more I'm just having fun. I seriously don't think this but you know how some people think that just because a very good team is beaten by a lower ranked team who lost to a team un-ranked it somehow makes the un-ranked team better than all of them.

Question :

Is your team any good this year? (NBA or College ... it doesn't matter)

I'm a fan of the Atlanta Hawks and University of Georgia ...

What NBA and/or College team do you like?

Thanks and thumbs up to all who answer! Just give me time to get back and read the answers.j
Update: Good answers! Thank you! I gotta head to work now but I'll check back later. (smiling)