THF : ke$ha talk bout th in bravo?!?

ugh...i think bravo just wanna have ratings cos she seems not knowing anything...

(well, i think its bravo?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-CRCyYMLhE

Youtube thumbnail

BQ: what do u think bill or tom or gustav or georg having a beard?

....i really dont want to picture that...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I could get arrested for that in United States

humm.... they're 20

ohhh okay okay *thoughts flood through her head*

I don't even wanna know! O_O

BQ:

Bill? NO :P

Tom? yes, got the line up going on and all ;)

Gustav?yes you know when men shave and it's all rough and it's growing back a bit

yeahh! Gustav would look sexyy hexy like that

Georg? YESSS!Georg having the whole Justin Bobby beard look would be soo hot!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3503/3463265810_568...

ohhh yeahhh! you know you like that ;D

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Holy cow, 200?! Woo thats dedication. I'm guessing the numbers are dissapating cuz of school or some had to move out for college and have no time anymore. Or sports. Or like me get the Internet taken away all the time by sus madres. I don't really ask many questions period but I try to answer the TH questions that I know. And pretty much every random question i answer i refer to TH or how sexy Bill is. Even in Horoscope section, which I spend the most time in, I talk about my Virgo lover boy named Bill, giving him all the love of his polar opposite Pisces can give. Also in the music section, I always recommand THs songs and write a novel long answer why they are so amazing. So I think I'm doing my duty lol You all are so funny and sweet, love u all! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha that's cool, i like Ke$ha, i'm glad she's not hating on them...but how awkward when they just start speaking in German over her :/ lol

BQ: hmm can any of them even grow a beard?? they all look so clean from he face, they don't even look like they shave or anything hehe.....i can picture Georg with one cos he's got the long hair too it would look like John Lennon when he had one!! HA!

• 1 decade ago

I like Ke$ha,it's cool how she knows about tokio hotel and i think it would be kind of interesting if they did a music video or something together. Judging from her other interviews she honestly seems like she could be tom's type of girl but that's just my opinion.

BQ:Maybe a little one would look alright but a full grown one I wouldnt really dig it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rotfl.. what did they even say about them?

i couldn't understand most of it. All i heard was something about them not having beards.. then the guy was like "Big hair!" *makes weird hand motions* lmao.xD

i lovee Ke$ha's hair & her style! i've only heard her music, i've never actually seen what she looks like. :b

BQ ;

i've been trying to picture that since they said something about it on that video.. i just CAN'T! xD That would be weirdd.

xxo.

• 1 decade ago

thats cool :)

BQ: i wouldnt mind a little bit of but i odnt think it would suit them probs coz we've enevr really smeen them with any really. i think a bit of a beard works for some guys but others not so much

• 1 decade ago

That's nicee she likes them but i still dis-like her -.-

no offense if you like her.

I just really don't like her music.

but it's good to see another really famous artist

liking them instead of hating on them =P

BQ: if they had beard's

-shivers-

i don't wanna know >_<

Once i saw a really zoomed in picture of there face's and

you could kinda see hair on there chin's and on there cheeks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol i can't see them growing beards i like clean-shaven men but who knows some men can pull of beards others can't

i'm sure if they were to grow beards, they all would look sexy!

• shabo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Haha, she knows nothing about them.

But I guess it's cute that she says she likes them. :p

BQ: Haha.... the first thing that comes to mind when you say beard is this:

http://sashahalima.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/200...

So let's PRAY they don't grow any! :p

Source(s): I hate The Hills
  • Anna
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Cool! :) I happy that she like them.

BQ:

I wouldn't really mind either if they all grew beards...I bet it would look sexy ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.