winnie asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我糾正英文文法,謝謝!!

我外國朋友很喜歡幾米影片的配樂,但是內容是中文的,我覺得內容很正面想翻譯給他看,請幫我修正文法,謝謝!

Contrary thinking

I deeply appreciate…

Someone who sleeps beside me always grabs the quilt every night.

It means he does not sleep with other person=.=

A guy who is watching TV never does chores.

It means he is staying home not hanging out with friends.

I pay taxes. It means I have a job.

My clothes is getting tight, it means I eat very well.

There is a shadow accompanies me when I am working. It means I am working in the sunlight.

I have to mow the lawn, clean the window and sewer. It means I have a house.

I can complain to the government. It means I have free speech.

I can find the farthest parking space. It means I still can walk and I have a car !

I have to pay a big electric bill. It means I was enjoying the air conditioner.

There is a woman who is sitting behind me can not carry a tune in Church.

It means I still can hear the voice.

I have to wash a lot of clothes. It means I have a lot of clothes !

I felt tired and had sore muscle after hard work. It means I have ability to work hard.

I was woken up by clock in the early morning. It means I am still alive.

Finally, I appreciate that I have a lot of mail. It means I have a lot of friends who care about me.

Try to think everything positively!

還有這些I had no intention to translate this vedio in the beginning.

But one of my foreign classmates asked me the meaning of this vedio.

Because she thought the background music of the vedio was very melodious.

I've decided to translate it and let someone who also wants to know about the vedio can understand it.

I hope everyone can think about everything positively and stop complaining.

When you feel frustrated.

You need to know that you are more lucky than the people who lives in Africa...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Look at the contrary way. I appreciate your help indeed; Someone who sleeps beside me always captures the every quiet night. It means he didn’t sleep with any other person=.= A guy watching TV never chores. It means he stays home, not hanging out with friends. I pay taxes. It means I have a job. My clothes is getting tight, it means I eat very well. There is a shadow beneath me when I am working. It means I work in the sunlight. I have to mow the lawn, clean the window and sewer. It means I have a house. I can complain to the government. It means I have free speech. I can find the farthest parking space. It means I still can walk and I have a car ! I have to pay a big electric bill. It means I enjoy the air condition. There is a woman sitting behind me can not sing a chorale. It means I still can hear the voice. I have to wash a lot of clothes. It means I have a lot of clothes ! I felt tired and had sore muscle after hard work. It means I have ability to work hard. I was woken up by clock alarm in the early morning. It means I am still alive. Finally, I appreciate that I have a lot of mail. It means I have a lot of friends who care about me. Try to think everything the bright side! I didn’t intend to translate this video in the beginning. But one of my foreign classmates asked me the meaning about this video. Because the background music of the video is very melodious to her. I've decided to translate it and let someone else who also wants to know about the video can get the meaning of it. I hope everyone may look to the bright side and stop complaining. When you feel frustrated, you need to know that you are more lucky than the people who lives in Africa ...

Source(s): 自己