What is Anemia and Pneumonia and the side effects of both?

i've been getting really irregular menstruation cycles (too often) and my doctor said that if i lose too much blood i can get (anemia or pneumonia or amonia.) I didnt hear what she said correctly because of her accent and i didnt ask what the side effects are. I figured ammonia is a chemical so that cant be right.

by the way i'm not overweight at all my parents are always nagging me to gain weight but i can't.

so the first answer is completely irrelevant.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Description of Anemia

Anemia occurs when blood does not have enough red blood cells or when the blood does not have enough hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the oxygen-carrying pigment found in red blood cells. Anemia can be life-threatening.

Although there are over 400 different forms of anemia, this health profile will only address the three most common: iron-deficiency anemia, vitamin B12 anemia and folic acid deficiency.

Anemias can also be caused by such conditions as external bleeding, chronic disease, pregnancy, alcoholism, bleeding disorders, infection and hereditary conditions.

Description of Pneumonia

Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be caused by many different germs, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

This article discusses describes pneumonia that occurs in a person whose ability to fight infection is greatly reduced because their immune system is weakened and not working properly. Such disease is referred to as "pneumonia in an immunocompromised host."

• rhoat

Pneumonia And Anemia

anemia pneumonia side effects

I had a flu jab two years ago as I have asthma, the only side effects I got was a little struggle raising my left arm to signal the bus I was catching and then feeling kind of "heavy" for the rest of the day. Apart from that was ok.

Anaemia can result from too much blood loss but we manufacture red blood cells quickly so you probably restore your supply between periods even if they are more regular than normal. Its easy enough to get your iron levels checked;;;simple blood test.

Pneumonia is infection of the lungs so dunno why that was mentioned.

Source(s): RN

1

Source(s): Destroy Diabetes Starting Now http://ReverseDiabetesToday.enle.info/?x4HQ