would you spend the night in a graveyard?

• -
    Favorite Answer

Maybe. What's gonna happen? Everyone there is dead.

I do that every night because Mr VonTrapp sounds like a hyena. Tomorrow night Maria will sneak out to elope with her secret boyfriend, Trevor in the graveyard.

particular. and particular. I definitely have been to many a graveyard. I definitely have seen and felt and heard many a extraordinary element. Take that as you desire it. merely be respectful of those gave up the ghost and people who enjoyed them that are nonetheless here. Be openminded, yet attempt to no longer leap to conclusions... maximum issues are defined away. some issues are not, however.... have exciting! playstation . take pictures... you would be suprised what turns up in them. yet comparable there... observe that alot of this is defined. attempt to take observe if there have been lighting fixtures furniture around of any variety. gentle reflects off of issues like digicam lenses particularly. and for the sceptic... I admit ALOT of issues you spot and pay attention are merely your mind's eye, yet some issues (ie finished physique pictures of folk who weren't there) can't be defined.... is going back to the openmind element. it fairly relies upon, however. alot of places are merely merely creepy, at the same time as others are uninteresting, and then there are others the place it fairly is barely loopy what is going on there. solid success looking a funky place.

Yeah,i Like Mystical Places

i already have done that...in some countries it is custom to party in the graveyard on all hallows eve.

the Philippines is one such country that does this every year.

I plan on doing that sometime. I've gone to them alot during the day but I'm surprised that I haven't spent the night at one yet.

Heck yes

If i wanted to get killed

by a Crackhead,Cop,Ghost Etc

then yes i would.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away. But apperently the cops are stronger 'cause they did it.

• Alien

Yes, it would be fun. I would bring a tent, roast marshmallos and tell scary stories to myself.

• Kat*

Like just for kicks? No. Start offering money and we'll talk though.