would you spend the night in a graveyard?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe. What's gonna happen? Everyone there is dead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do that every night because Mr VonTrapp sounds like a hyena. Tomorrow night Maria will sneak out to elope with her secret boyfriend, Trevor in the graveyard.

• 3 years ago

particular. and particular. I definitely have been to many a graveyard. I definitely have seen and felt and heard many a extraordinary element. Take that as you desire it. merely be respectful of those gave up the ghost and people who enjoyed them that are nonetheless here. Be openminded, yet attempt to no longer leap to conclusions... maximum issues are defined away. some issues are not, however.... have exciting! playstation . take pictures... you would be suprised what turns up in them. yet comparable there... observe that alot of this is defined. attempt to take observe if there have been lighting fixtures furniture around of any variety. gentle reflects off of issues like digicam lenses particularly. and for the sceptic... I admit ALOT of issues you spot and pay attention are merely your mind's eye, yet some issues (ie finished physique pictures of folk who weren't there) can't be defined.... is going back to the openmind element. it fairly relies upon, however. alot of places are merely merely creepy, at the same time as others are uninteresting, and then there are others the place it fairly is barely loopy what is going on there. solid success looking a funky place.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah,i Like Mystical Places

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i already have done that...in some countries it is custom to party in the graveyard on all hallows eve.

the Philippines is one such country that does this every year.

• 1 decade ago

I plan on doing that sometime. I've gone to them alot during the day but I'm surprised that I haven't spent the night at one yet.

• 1 decade ago

Heck yes

• 1 decade ago

If i wanted to get killed

by a Crackhead,Cop,Ghost Etc

then yes i would.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wild horses couldn't drag me away. But apperently the cops are stronger 'cause they did it.

• Alien
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, it would be fun. I would bring a tent, roast marshmallos and tell scary stories to myself.

• Kat*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Like just for kicks? No. Start offering money and we'll talk though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.