Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Why were Ace Combat 6 & Flightstick for the Xbox 360 discontinued?

Aren't they planning to come out with a different flight stick then?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (w/ Flightstick Bundle)

Price: $149.99

Product Features

* Live the War Zones in photo realistic detail.

* Command the allied assault force of Aerial, Naval, and Ground Combat units.

* Prove your supremacy on a global scale in the intense multiplayer online mode via Xbox live.

* Pilot the authentic licensed combat aircraft of your dreams. Get in the cockpits of the F15 Strike Eagle, F22 Raptor, and Tornado.

* Enjoy an action packed Ace Pilot experience of unsurpassed quality. Experience firsthand the intense drama and emotions of the battlefield.

Buy it on the following link:

• Login to reply the answers
  • adule
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

an incredible form of folk look to forget approximately this PS3 unique that's Siren Blood Curse that's a eastern horror interest and that's fairly creepy that's good. in case you like the previous Slient Hill video games like a million & 2 not the others then Siren Blood Curse is nicely worth getting as that's created with the aid of a number of the Slient Hill group. Punisher - No Mercy that's an unique to PS3 purely on the psnetwork based on the sweetness character which the interest is a familiar man or woman Shooter. besides the fact that i'm unsure whilst that's getting released. i don't even ought to bypass with the aid of the different PS3 Exclusives as many different individuals have named them.

• 1 decade ago

They were way too much money for what they were and from what I could tell no one bought any. It wasn't even wireless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.