Would you play the Ouija board with me?

Have you played the Ouija board before???

Favorite Answer

OMG!!!!!!FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DON'T PLAY WITH A QUIJA BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so i love horror movies and scary stuff....so im an expert on it.....ok did you know the exorcist is based on a true story??? well in the original story a boy played with a quija board and got possessed. I am religious and preists fully are aware exorcisms are real!!!!!!!! don't play with one for your own saftey....my own mother played with one when she was little...the board wasn't doing anything so she thought it was fake and took her hands off of it.....the pad zig zagged BY ITSELF!!! and flew across the room....her mom took it,blessed it, and buried it..... and if your stupid and play with it....only bad things come from them( you open up a doorway to evil) and when u open that doorway you can't close it. if yourstupid and play with it and something happens..........whatever you do don't burn it...if you burn it you leave the door open so that demons and evil spirits can keep coming.....TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! DON'T PLAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Robin

Yes I have. Numerous times. Im not sure what to think about the "mystical" or "evil" powers of the game, but I will tell you 1 thing that is definitely true about The Ouija. The "oracle" seems to move on it's own at some points, but you can never really tell if someone else who is participating in game play with you, is moving it. If it was truely moving on it's on then the responces we got, we couldn't make any sense out of them. You're supposed to always leave the oracle on goodbye when you're finished asking questions or it's considered bad luck. Some say The Ouija is good, and a way to reach lost loved ones or spirit guides, and some say The Ouija is bad or evil, and invites negative energy, demons, or evil spirits into your household or life. There's been reports of kids getting injurd playing the board, like scatches or burns, but I've never experienced anything of the sort. Its all really opinion, speculation, or imagination as to what the boards really about. I just fooled around with it, and didn't take it too serious. There are apparently guidelines and rules you may wanna read about before playing too. All in all, its one of the oldest board "games" ever to be made and it sure has stirred up a lot of controversy and notoriety for itself.

yes, OMG its sooo fun, but it gave me a weird(not bad), but really good message!!

I love the ouija board, its pure fun!

sure, i want to ask the spirits if 2012 is really the end of the world?

hehe

i want to try it one day, i haven't yet.

Sure, but they don't work. Yes, I've played one before...it did nothing.

Yes I have and I wouldn't if I were you. You won't get what(who) you're looking for.

Sure.

No, I haven't.