Would you stay up late again if Jay Leno goes back to Tonight Show?

I think I would.

I like his Headlines bit.... Only TUs from me & Conan...

• Lynn
    Best Answer

No, I wouldn't watch him. I stay up late usually, and I'm on the computer. Late at night is the best

time to be online when the house is still, and there are no distractions. It was only on rare occasions

that I watched Jay. I especially liked the segments where he is the man on the street interviewing

some very uneducated people. It was always mind boggling that these people never knew the corr-

ect answers. The questions were easy, and unless they had been living under a rock, they should

have known what to say. As far as I'm concerned, the Tonight Show isn't the same without Johnny

at the helm. We'd laugh just at some of his facial expressions when a guest or animal was on. He

had so much more variety to entertain us with. Let us not forget his fortune telling Karnack the

Magnificent, or when he'd dress in drag pretending to be an old lady. He was a natural comedian.

Where as Jay merely reads his lines and isn't funny. At least, not to me.

No, I would not. I stay up until midnight most nights, but it is not to watch these type of shows. I gave up the late night talk shows a few years back. I always enjoyed Jay's headlines though. They were pretty funny, and Jaywalking was hilarious, but my taste in tv has changed. I still miss Carson, Doc and McMahon, but life goes on.

• Norma

No but only because NBC is screwing aroung with their late night hosts. I think Leno is out of touch with today's world. He should retire and let more enthusiastic younger people take over Late Night. Perhaps Leno can have some success by touring Senior Citizens Centers.

Nope - I don't watch Leno or Conan. I have to get up early

in the mornings.

• Holly

No, I like Jay, but I really get tired of all the talk shows featuring al the overpaid and overexposed celebs.

No I won't be watching. Years ago he did a thing with the newspaper headings and I liked that . But haven't watched since then.

Most shows are aimed at the under 30 mentality or if it is aimed at women you have to be brain dead to watch.

And why do all women have to screech when the talk? I can't watch so many because they have no control over their voices.

• john

No.Just to watch the same thing night after night? Steve Allen and Johnny Carson were creative.

Give me late night talk radio anytime.

Yes, I am a fan of Jay's. I don't like Conan or that unfunny Letterman.

• Monty

No. I quit watching Tonight shortly after Johnny left.

Never watched him. I don't find him funny on TV. In his movies yes.

Didn't watch much of Johnny either and Letterman sometimes has an interesting guest but seldom.

I go to bed about 4AM.